- Make sure to post on regular basis. Try to post every day and not go days without.
- Don’t post bad photos. Do you want to look at bad photos?
- Focus on engagement not follower numbers. Engagement with people will produce much better results
- Be real. Be authentic. Be you. And never ask people to follow you back
- Always follow less than are following you.
- Never ever buy followers! They are not real people and will damage your account, if not get it suspended. Other than boost ones ego, they do more harm than good.
- Don’t do the follow/unfollow game – it’s so obvious when people do it
- Don’t – abuse hashtags. Stay with the one that relate closest you and your interests
- Be creative. Instagram rewards creativity.
Most of all, keep at it and don’t give up. Don’t expect a change overnight. It takes time to build a following on Instagram
Much like the reviews, many online shoppers use social media as a trust indicator when purchasing from a store for the first time. You can be on every single social network but if you have no followers and engagement, it may end up doing more harm than good.